Osteopathy is a manual therapy that uses a combination of hands-on techniques to treat physical musculoskeletal disorders and restore optimal health and wellbeing.
Osteopathy Techniques utilised by our Osteopaths consist of:
- Soft Tissue Massage
- Muscle energy technique (MET)
- Joint mobilisation
- High velocity-low amplitude manipulation
- Rigid and dynamic taping.
- Exercise prescription
- Strength and Conditioning
Common Conditions Seen in Clinic:
- myalgia/ muscle pain
- low back pain
- lower limb pain-hip, knee, ankle and foot
- upper limb pain-shoulder, elbow and wrist
- arthritic aches & pain
- sports injuries
- workplace strains & sprains
To book a treatment in the clinic please message 0434 395 408.
Health Rebates available.